Friday, February 27, 2009

Busy days

I have had way too many projects started and not enough time to finish them all. Here is the list of things I am currently working on:
  1. The trampoline/backyard- You have heard a lot about this one. Since my last update, we have gotten the trampoline put together (once again with help from my parents). However, we only had time to get the trampoline put up, then the darkness came and we had to call it a night. Since I am working on multiple projects, I have only been about to give an hour here and there to finish putting together the net and getting it "sewn" on the bottom to secure it to the trampoline.

    I am happy to announce that I finished the last of the "sewing" today (while multitasking of course. I started some dough before going out to work in the backyard.) This prompted an impromptu jumping party in my backyard. The kids are thrilled to see it finished!

  2. Three scrapbook kits finished and mailed to AZ. Pretty self explanatory, but a big relief that this, too, has been checked off of my to do list.

  3. Cloths consignment: Ahhhhh, this was a much bigger task than I anticipated. Entering in the price info wasn't too bad. A little time consuming, but where the big work ended up being was safety pinning all of the cloths to wire hangers, then pinning the price tag on as well. My fingers are still screaming at me for this one, but I am hoping the hours of work will bring in a good reward. If I don't do too well this time, I will keep them pinned to the hangers and do it again in the fall when they have a new sale. Most of the cloths I put in were more fall type cloths since Jayden was born in the fall. This one is sort of checked off my list. Vicky picked all my stuff up on Wed. night. She worked a shift, then I worked another shift yesterday (giving us an additional 10% on all our sales). We still have to go pick up our unsold items on sat. evening, but that shouldn't be too bad.


  4. A decorative box Kelsey needs to take to cotillion tonight. This is done, just needs goodies to go inside.
  5. Treats to sell at the silent auction (tonight as well, but killing two birds with one stone. I am making cinnamon rolls to sell and a batch for home and making no bake cookies to sell and to put in the box we decorated to bring to cotillion)

  6. Team banner for Jayden's baseball team (due next week) This has been started and I am loving the result so far, but still has a lot to be done to finish it!
  7. Team web page design -Haven't even started that one and not even sure if I should, but no one else would step up to the plate to do it, so it might as well be me as well :)
All of these consecutive things to do while still keeping up with going on a field trip with Kesley, tae kwon do class, baseball practice, homework, etc. has made for one busy week!

5 comments:

D said...

I just figured out how to do my own background on blogger - I'll e-mail you the link.

Laura said...

whew! lots of craziness, it sounds like. thank goodness for multi-tasking!

Poppy said...

Very busy indeed...you always do too much! Unlike me who always does too little!

Michelle Williams said...

Whoa, was that you flying by?!!! It sounds like you are managing well though, good job!

Judy Andreason said...

Karalee, wish I had just a little bit of your energy. Good job.