Monday, August 17, 2009

Orientations

The week has started off with a bang.... Kelsey's middle school orientation which will be followed by Jordan's high school orientation tomorrow. I can not believe we are on the slippery downward slope to the summers end! I am just not ready to send my kids back to school yet! Hopefully the week and a half ahead will help change my mind, so I am not so sad about summer ending!

5 comments:

Poppy said...

I have 2 more days and I am counting the minutes...I need a break and so do they! Wow! I can't believe you have a high schooler...you must be waaaay older than me!

Laura said...

i'm not ready, either. we're going to orlando this weekend to play right up 'till the end. hopefully that will help. do you really have a high schooler? i taught him in primary. does that make me old?

Kelsey newberry said...

HI!!!!!from the wii! like the blog:)

Kelsey Newberry:) said...

u r awesome!!!!!!!:) hehe amelia says yo

Laura said...

i'm not a super fast runner--my 5k time was 27:14. one minute faster than the one i ran when liesel and gwyneth were 2. loren got 23 something.