I know I just posted yesterday, but for those of you who have been tracking Jaimee's progress, here is a little sample of the new things Jaimee can do. She is truly amazing with how quickly she is regaining skills. As a little side note, she is sitting in her new wheel chair made specially for her.
In addition to this, she has regained a lot of hand eye coordination. She can hold a sippy cup on her own and drink out of it. She was able to get her G-tube taken out as well since she is eating so well on her own. She is gaining strength each day and LOVES to practice walking. Today I sat down with her in front of me playing with our busy box and she would sit up on her own for a few minutes at a time before leaning back on me. She was able to figure the busy box out and enjoyed opening and closing each of the doors. I was surprised that she was able to work it so well!
The next video is my favorite, so if you want to hear Jaimee's infectious laugh, check it out, too! The last one is her just wiggling around on the floor. This is a very tame vision of how she is while on the floor. She gets pretty wild when she is excited.
4 comments:
SO awesome!
These videos are so GREAT to see, THANKS Karalee!!!!
Thanks for the videos Karalee thay are great to see her improvement. I also signed into Geni and saw the videos - I think Jaimee is doing so well and is determined to become her old self again. Yes, she might lag abit going forward but from the determination I see on that childs face and in her mothers care, I doubt it will be too noticable.
I couldn't help but giggle when she laughed. sweet sweet girl!
Post a Comment