My dad was a huge help in building the buckets. In fact, a little too much help :) He kind of took over some of the tasks I had intended on doing myself, but that's just my awesome dad. He has helpful hands that can't ignore when someone's working on a project.
Monday, July 26, 2010
My Garden
I have always wanted a garden at this house, but haven't had much luck. This year, I came across earth boxes where you can grow a garden in storage buckets. I have had a ton of success and highly recommend trying it.
My dad was a huge help in building the buckets. In fact, a little too much help :) He kind of took over some of the tasks I had intended on doing myself, but that's just my awesome dad. He has helpful hands that can't ignore when someone's working on a project.
My dad was a huge help in building the buckets. In fact, a little too much help :) He kind of took over some of the tasks I had intended on doing myself, but that's just my awesome dad. He has helpful hands that can't ignore when someone's working on a project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Wow, impressive!! So please send me the site that taught you how!
Post a Comment