Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back to School



After months of problems, I was actually able to upload one picture to blogger!!! I tried adding two more, but that was too much to ask. (I was able to add them a week later :)


Anyway, here are my three fabulous kids on their first day of school, back in August. Jordan is in 11th, Kelsey, 8th, and Jayden is in 5th.


Jordan was ready to jump back into the school routine and be back with his friends, but Jayden and Kelsey are never ready for summer fun and freedom
to end. Jayden spent the last two weeks of summer break begging my to home school him. The begging still hasn't stopped. He was just asking me again this morning. I've been very tempted by this questioning, but since I've started working, I'm not sure I'm ready to stop. It's nice to do something besides cooking and cleaning. Plus, the trips are such a perk, who could give that up?


These three kids are growing into amazing young adults! I am blessed to have three adorable, smart, hardworking kids!

No comments: