Sunday, April 13, 2008

Allen's new calling

This posting is mostly for Poppy, and other friends who have moved away, but may still be interested in the affairs of our ward.

Our ward received a new bishopric today! Reed Kitchen is now our bishop with Jim Greenall as first counselor and Allen as second. I have no idea how much this new calling will impact our lives, but I am expecting it to be a big learning curve. It will be a wonderful adventure for us all, I am sure. I must say, however, that I have no doubt that my husband will do a fabulous job in his new call. He is a dedicated, hardworking man and I know he will be of great service to his new bishop! I am excited to see what this new venture will bring!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

And you thought you were busy before!?! He'll be great and surely there is much to be learned on both your parts.