Monday, April 7, 2008

Jayden lost a tooth!



Jayden wiggled out is front tooth today and he looks so cute with it out!
Normally I would say that he lost his first tooth, but unfortunately, he had to have a molar pulled just a few weeks ago. His six year molar grew right into his back molar and had grown into the root of that tooth. It had to be removed and the tooth fairy had to make an early visit to our home.
The tooth next to his empty space is supper loose and will probably be out by tomorrow. Now that he has done it once, I am sure it will be much easier the second time. We will see how much longer it lasts. You just never know. These two teeth have been loose for months and I really expected them to go long ago!

1 comment:

Michelle Williams said...

I love being able to see and hear what you all are doing! It makes the miles shrink to almost nothing, amazing.

Give my Congrats to Jayden for the new whistle hole in his mouth!

Thanks for helping with Kaden. He loves you so much. You are even better than Grandma for him. But by the end of my time with them I may just be able to compete!! :D heehee!

Love you!