Our little cutie friend, Kaden, came to visit us last night. His mom, my cousin Danielle, went into labor last night and we had the honor of caring for our favorite two year old! What a fun boy he is. While playing last night, he discovered that we have an air hockey table. He has never paid any attention to it before, but found it to be a blast last night. I decided to take some photos of him and this one I got just cracked me up! His hat over his eyes and barely peeking over the table.
He has been such a blessing to our family. Since I have been told I should not have any more of my own, I happily "borrow" Kaden when I get the chance. Luckily, he seems to like us and fits right in when he comes to play. It has been good for my kids to help take care of him. I have been amazed with how well they do with him. We all look forward to time spent with Kaden!
1 comment:
Congratulations to Allen! Scary and wonderful work ahead for him.
Thanks so MUCH Karalee for posting these photos and caring for my grandson!!!! You are wonderful!!! He obviously loves you and your family, I am soooo glad! Hug him for me!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment