A new spring baseball season brings on a time for me to use my creativity on a much larger scale than just a small scrapbook page. I, once again, volunteered to make Jayden's team banner this year and although it took me FOREVER, I did enjoy making the banner again. I learned a few tips from doing one last year and this one I made "reusable". It took me a little extra t

ime to make it that way, but I am hoping that my efforts will pay off in the future. Since Jayden is 0n the Dodgers, I figured it would be highly likely that he would be a Dodger again someday in the future, so instead of gluing the players names down, I made them like pillows and hand stitched them onto the background, so I can remove or add players easily. Plus this made each players baseball 3-D which is a look I really like.

This weekend was opening day. Jayden is in a different league than he was last year and I really like the way this league does their opening day. They give all the kids noise makers and candy to throw to the crowd. They also handed out a few streamers to each team. It really had a fun party feel. Our family had a good time celebrating opening day.

1 comment:
You were so smart and creative with that banner, good job! What a good Mom you are too!!! Can't wait to see you in like 10 days. Will Heather be thee at the same time? I'll try not to tresspass on her time with you. c:
Post a Comment