
Allen had plans to go to the Dodgers vs. Cardinals game with a friend from work on Wednesday evening. A.G. ended up unavailable to go that night,but gifted both tickets to Allen so that he could bring Jayden to the game.

Jayden had cub scouts and was completely unaware of what was about to happen. I had only told him that Allen would be picking him up from scouts. After giving Jayden a few clues as to where they were going to go, Allen gave one last sure clue by asking, "Jayden, what time is it?" Jayden's face lit up and he said, "Time for Dodger baseball?" He was so excited!





They had amazing seats right behind home plate! They were able to witness Manny Ramirez ( I hope I spelled his name right) hit a home run. They were also able to see Albert Pujols in the game, who is the greatest hitter in baseball.
Here is what Jayden had to say:
"I got a dodger helmet, a mini Dodger bat and a blue Dodger dog that you can not eat! I got to see Clayton Kershaw pitch. I got to see Jonathan Broxton pitch in the last inning and won the game. He struck out two batters and the last out was an out at first base. The Dodgers won four to three!"
Allen was so happy and said the night could not have been any better! The two of them had a perfect night together!

Let's hope the little league Dodgers can pull off a win tomorrow against the Cardinals to ensure a league championship.
No comments:
Post a Comment