Monday, October 6, 2008

Dog for sale


Look at that face. Adorable, right? Has there ever been a cuter dog? Ok, maybe she is not the cutest ever, but she is pretty darn cute.


Well today took a piece of that cuteness away. I had to run get Jayden and Kelsey from school. I have arranged for Kelsey to pick Jayden up from his classroom and walk to a designated spot for me to pick them up. It works out great and keeps me from having to do much standing around waiting.


I usually put Maddie outside or take her with me to pick up the kids, but since I had let a few minutes had passed since the kids had been released, I knew I would only be gone for a maximum of 5 min.


Obviously from this post, that was not such a good idea. Maddie jumped up onto my white couch (undoubtedly to look out the window and bark at people walking by) and then had a diarea accident. Of course it was not limited to the pile she left on my couch cushion, there was a small spot on the main body of the couch and more on the seat cushion from when she jumped down. This lovely, adorable dog then proceeded upstairs to leave another present on the fabric couch upstairs. Then she jumped onto the leather couch and then onto a blanket the was on that couch and got it on that as well. She couldn't just have limited herself to the easy to clean couch, she had to go onto the two fabric couches in the house! What a lovely animal!


So, would any of you be up for the challenge of this adorable little animal?
I am sure this experience will be just what I needed to deal with right before seeing my teenage son's progress reports that are coming home today. Due to the fact that he has now been home for about an hour and I haven't seen them yet is probably a good clue as to the content of those reports. Can't wait!
(I have been trying to keep the saturday conference talk in mind about laughing about life's issues that come along..... I am not quite there yet!)

5 comments:

D said...

You need your steam cleaner? :)

the Roberts said...

RYan desperately wants a dog, But I think it is better to wait until we have a larger back yard. Good Luck, he is a cutie.
ashley

Poppy said...

YUCK!!! Like I told Jesse yesterday, I have kids why would I want a dog!!

Michelle Williams said...

I have a cat! He often leaves a gift for us too, from one end or the other. Enough said, I'm in total sympathy!

Tami Sue said...

Naughty Maddie! She's soooo cute, though???? I'm sure you've forgiven her by now. ;)
How was the progress report???