Today is Jayden's 7th birthday! I can't believe my baby is no longer a "little Kid". Seven seems so much older than six!
Since life is pretty crazy this week, I decided to make it easy on myself and give Jayden a bowling party. That was the best decision I made! It couldn't have been an easier party! The boys all got along beautifully and we had a great time celebrating Jayden's birthday!
After the bowling party, Grandma and Grandpa Jessop came over to give Jayden his presents and he finally got to open up the presents we gave to him. We enjoyed having dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, but had to cut the visit a little short so that I could take Jordan to his tae kwon do class. Jayden, Kelsey and Allen then enjoyed playing with Jayden's loot.

Some facts about my Jayden:
Since life is pretty crazy this week, I decided to make it easy on myself and give Jayden a bowling party. That was the best decision I made! It couldn't have been an easier party! The boys all got along beautifully and we had a great time celebrating Jayden's birthday!
After the bowling party, Grandma and Grandpa Jessop came over to give Jayden his presents and he finally got to open up the presents we gave to him. We enjoyed having dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, but had to cut the visit a little short so that I could take Jordan to his tae kwon do class. Jayden, Kelsey and Allen then enjoyed playing with Jayden's loot.
Some facts about my Jayden:
- He loves to cuddle. In fact, if I don't leave time to snuggle with him in his bed after I tuck him in, I am in big trouble. He loves that one on one time.
- He loves baseball. He is focused on being a pitcher and is often found in the outfield practicing his pitching movements. He is even more focused on baseball since he convinced his coach to let him pitch.
- He is tenacious. He sure knows how to stick with a task and get it done.
- He likes his bangs combed forward and straight on his forehead and has become pretty particular with this.
- He loves to play with our neighbor, Diego.
- He loves riding bikes. I say bikes in the plural because he likes to ride his old bike that now looks like a clown bike when he rides it, then he will switch to either Kelsey's bike, one of Diego's bikes, or his current bike. Overall, it doesn't matter who's bike it is, he will want to ride it.
- I get a kick out of his mechanical side. If someone is working on a machine, or fixing pipes, etc, he will want to get in there to see how things are done. He seems to take after my dad that way.
- He is a good whistler. In fact, he is so good that he drives Jordan crazy. (maybe it's because Jordan still can't whistle, so he chooses to get mad at Jayden when he does.)
It is a pure delight to have Jayden in our family. He was worth every single shot it took to get him here healthy!
I love you forever my sweet little boy!
2 comments:
He is also really good with my Kaden. Kaden looks up to him and loves how Jayden makes him feel like one of the big kids. He always want to go over to Jayden's to play cars with him.
Jayden,
It looks like you had a really fun birthday.
Love, Grandma A.
Post a Comment