After a month of preparation for our garage sale, the rains came. Friday was a drizzly day. The rain never came down too hard, just constant sprinkling through the day. I was left wondering if I should still hold my garage sale, since saturday was supposed to have a.m. rain. I had resigned myself to thinking I better call it off, when my mom stepped in and was determined to help me make sure it happened. I am not sure why she was so invested in my sale, but she came over and helped me rearrange things in my garage so that I could just set things up inside and not worry about the rain.
We went through with the garage sale and it poored all morning long! We were the only sale around, so we had all the professionals looking for items for their swap meet. There were a ton of them, so despite the rain, we did well. We earned $240!!! Enough to buy the rock band game my family was working towards, so it was a successful day. Thanks, mom, for pushing me into doing the sale despite the rain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We appreciated the extra money we earned at your garage sale too! And that you let Kaden play at your house while we went to lunch! Thank you!
Post a Comment