This something that I found on my friend, Poppy's blog and thought I'd give it a try with my kids. My kids loved answering the questions and we had a lot of laughs together while doing the interview. What a great idea, Poppy!
1. What is something that mom always says to you?
Jordan: Is your homework done?
Kelsey: I love you. I love you more than you love me. You are my favorite daughter.
Jayden: Do your Jobs.
2. What makes mom happy?
Jordan: A clean house (so true...see previous post about labor day weekend)
Kelsey: Chocolate (smart girl!) Kids. When we are following the commandments
Jayden: When we do our jobs without her asking
3. What makes mom sad?
Jordan: When I am irresponsible.
Kelsey: When we disobey her.
Jayden: When you don't do your jobs.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Jordan: She gets pretty creative!
Kelsey: She's really funny. She makes me laugh through comedy and tickling.
Jayden: When she tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Jordan: Kelsey
Kelsey: Like me (it is scary how much the girl is like me)
Jayden: I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
Jordan: 35
Kelsey: 35 or 36
Jayden: 35
7. How tall is your mom?
Jordan: 5 feet 6 or 7
Kelsey: 5 feet 5 inches ( she cheated and looked at a homework assignment that had it on!)
Jayden: I don't know. When I made him guess he said 4 feet 5 inches. (just one foot off, not too bad)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Jordan: Skiing down mountains was his funny random answer till he came up with Scrapbooking. Kelsey: Go to the beach. Scrapbook, hula, and spending time with the family.
Jayden: Play with me.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Jordan: Going to Jayden's baseball or to Hula class.
Kelsey: mainly clean up and make sure the house looks good.
Jayden: Jobs and Wii fit.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Jordan: Tap dancing (ha, ha, ha) No, it would be for cooking.
Kelsey: For being the most wonderful mom in the world.
Jayden: hula and scrapbooking
11. What is your mom really good at?
Jordan: (He sat there thinking. Then he broke his silence with the noise of a cricket chirp and laughed. Silly boy, always joking around) Finding interesting ways to entertain us.
Kelsey: Scrapbooking, cleaning, hula, cooking and being a mom.
Jayden: Scrapbooking
12. What is your mom not so good at?
Jordan: Rock Climbing ???????
Kelsey: being mean
Jayden: Baseball
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Jordan: Keep her kids from doing stupid things.
Kelsey: Clean up, and being the best mom
Jayden: Clean up the house.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Jordan: Lasagna
Kelsey: Chocolate
Jayden: Pizza
15. What makes your mom proud?
Jordan: How very smart I am.
Kelsey: Good grades and good surprises (once again see post on Labor day)
Jayden: Me doing my job without her asking me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jordan: Garfield ( I hope this is because my dad and I give each other Garfield things and not because I am fat and lazy.....hum, he did think my favorite food was lasagna. Should I be concerned?)
Jayden: Barney ( again... a big fat guy. At least his job is to entertain children!)
Kelsey: Belle (now that's better)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Jordan: Quite a lot of stuff. When I asked for an example he said popcorn sales. (boyscout fundraiser)
Kelsey: Hula class, cooking, scrapbooking, play games, and activity days
Jayden: Play and go to baseball
18.How are you and your mom the same?
Jordan:We like to play around
Kelsey: Technically everything except hair color.
Jayden: We have the same color hair when she was a kid
19. How are you and your mom different?
Jordan: You're awesome and I'm awesomest. You're older.
Kelsey: When she was little she had dirty blond hair and my hair is blond.
Jayden: She's a girl and I'm a boy.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Jordan: Because you always bring us to fun places
Kelsey: She says she loves me all the time and she is really nice to me.
Jayden: Because she spends time with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw I love my cousins. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's fun to hear the difference in their responses. So typical of their little personalities. I think Kelsey loves her mommma!
I don't think my kids' answers about me would be so nice!
I am just picturing you in a Barney outfit... hmmm... I can see it.
Post a Comment