
This morning I noticed Jordan had showered, but had not combed his hair. I grabbed a comb and started fixing his hair. Yes, I realize the he is a little old for mom to help out with hair, but I could not possibly send him off to Jr. High looking the way he did. Anyway, the front just wasn't moving in it's normal fashion, so I took a closer look. He had some short hairs poking through. Hmm.... this doesn't look normal. Then I realized what I was seeing. I asked, " did you cut your hair?" Jordan answered yes and proceeded to tell me that his hair was simply too long and decided to cut a hunk of hair right in the front.
Now I say to myself, is he five? I figured we were well past the stage where he would take the scissors to his own hair. As a matter of fact, he has never really cut his hair before. Nothing substantial anyway. So those of you with young kids, I guess it will be longer than you thought that you should keep an eye on those scissors!
2 comments:
LOL! Oh my gosh that is so funny. Hey, he's an independent guy, who needs a hairdresser (or mom, for that matter!). hahaha
Hey Jordan~! You should've used the FLOWBEE!
Post a Comment