I saw an ad in the paper that reminded me that they are open every saturday, and I decided I better get it on the calender this time. Allen had a lot to do since he got home late Friday night, so off I went on another adventure with Jayden and Kelsey.
The archery range was a small, not so flashy place nessled in the hills of a canyon road. Despite the lack of decor, it was a tremendous deal and I highly recomend it to all of you locals looking for a fun family activity to do on a Sat. morning. It only cost three dollars each and included all the equiptment they needed for four hours of fun!
The only down side of goingto the range this Saturday was that they
announced that it was the largest attended Saturday ever. Go figure that out of all the weeks for the last year that I have known it exists, I choose that busiest! Just my luck. Even though it was busy, the kids still got some private instruction from the coach and they were happy with the amount of times they were able to shoot. We are looking forward to going back and this time I will shoot too and not have to worry about getting photos.
Jayden even managed to shoot two bulls eyes despite switching shooting hands. He is a good aim! It is hard to see, but his little arrow is right in the bullseye in this photo.
2 comments:
looks like fun. I've always wanted to drink my veggies as well, but never bought a machine because I was scared of having the same reaction. Yuck! Hey you tried something new.
ashley
Look how cute Kelsey looks in her little peach skirt shooting arrows like Robin Hood! hee hee I like your Olympic themed blog...this post sorta goes along with that theme, doesn't it? Next time, I'll join you at the archery range. FUN!
Post a Comment